This website belongs to:
Rue du Siphon 62
Registration number : 0659723724
By surfing on and using this website you explicitly agree to the following:
1. The contents of this website, including brands, logos, drawings, data, product and company names, texts, images and suchlike are protected by intellectual rights of ownership and belong to VZW Laeken.Brussels or rightful claimant third parties.
2. The information on this website is of general nature. The information has not been adjusted to any personal or specific circumstances and the information provided cannot be considered as a personal, professional or legal advice to any person.
3. Despite efforts to ensure that the information provided is complete and accurate, inaccuracies may occur in the given information. Should you be aware of inaccuracies, please inform us thereof and we will rectify.
4. VZW Laeken.Brussels cannot be held liable against anyone for direct or indirect damage which results from the use of the information on this website.
5. VZW Laeken.Brussels may at all times and without prior notification adapt the information on this website.
6. This website and any dispute related thereto are governed by Belgian law or legislation. In case of any disputes, the courts of justice in the Brussels district have exclusive jurisdiction.
1. Belgian Privacy Act of December 8, 1992.
The processing of personal data on www.laeken.brussels is subject to the provisions of the Belgian Act of December 8, 1992 (as amended by the Act of December 11, 1998) regarding privacy protection concerning the treatment and processing of personal details (the “Privacy Act”), in conformity with the European Directive 95/46/EG of October 24, 1995 (the “Privacy Directive”).
The Privacy Act as well as the Privacy Directive are accessible via the following website: www.privacycommission.be
2. Method for collection of personal details.
We keep the following information during your visit to the web site:
– your e-mail address if you have revealed it, for example by sending messages, by communicating with us by e-mail etc.;
– any information concerning the pages you have consulted on our website;
– any information you have given us voluntarily (for example by registering on the website, or subscribing to our newsletter). If in the future you do not wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe using the ad hoc form available online.
3. Purposes of collection.
The details collected are not communicated to any third party organization or company.
The information collected is used to improve our website content, notify you of updates, contact you for the purposes of informing you of activities and services and for statistical purposes.
We may decide to make use of “cookies” when you visit our website. A cookie is information sent from a web-server to your web-browser, and which is placed on your hard-drive. Cookies permit our website to recognize future visits using your computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of our website. You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the website and your ability to access or use certain web features.
5. Right to access and rectify your personal details.
You have a right of access to the information that concerns you, and the right to correct it if necessary. You may apply to see the personal data that we hold regarding you and to correct any inaccuracies. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing us at the address below.